Pharmaceutical Fraud

How can I report Pharmaceutical Fraud?

That depends on the nature of the fraudulent activity and what you want to accomplish. If you merely want to bring the fraud to the Government’s attention (anonymously or otherwise) you may want to contact: (1) the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Office of Inspector General (OIG); your local U.S. Attorney’s Office; or your state Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU), if the fraud affects the Medicaid program. If you are considering filing a whistleblower lawsuit and want to seek compensation for doing so, or if you have been retaliate against because of your whistleblowing activities, then you may want to contact a lawyer specializing in the whistleblower and qui tam area of law, who can advise you appropriately.

Confidential Contact

My e-mail address:


Qui Tam Contact

Pharmaceutical Fraud


Show Comments